Re: Bad trackpoint III on 755cd

	My department has now got 9 755cd's and already two tracpoint III are beginning
	to fail. The left button does not work properly and are causing the user to
	do multiple clics to get respons. Is this a design weakness of the TPIII that
	others have noticed too or is it just us that have been unlucky?

Well, I thought it was my imagination, but now ... Sometimes, the left button
is fine, other times it does seem to need an extra click or three.
BTW, I have a 755CE

Mike