Re: PC Factory Outlet

Sorry to disagree.  There was a huge portion of that list that was
dedicated to refurbished Thinkpads.  I for one really appreciated
seeing the list and I could not think of a more appropriate list
for it to be disseminated on.

--
Roleigh Martin, Rt. MN06-6130    Opinions are mine not UHC  |
UHC, Advanced Technology         AT&T/vmail:  (612) 945-6529|