Re: C-A-D doesn't work w/ new 1.2.4 Linux kernel w/ APM!

At 08:42 PM 4/11/95 -0400, chan4@husc.harvard.edu wrote:
>Anyone know what the problem is?
>
>Grrr......

Yeah, they fixed it :)  look in /etc/inittab to make it shutdown on c-a-d,
if the line isn't there, this'll do it:

ca:::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -r now

>I applied the APM patches to the kernel.  Anyone also know if there's a
>sound card driver available?  Thanks

I think I saw something on the tp linux page that said someone got it to
work, but hasn't posted the patch yet..  his email address was there if you
want to contact him.

I haven't put linux on my 'pad yet, but I'm still considering it.
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give the
watch to you.____jesse@spine.com____http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home