Re: MWAVE and OS2

	MWAVE to run.  When I try to engage the OS2 MWAVE-modem, it complains about
	a driver not being installed, although I distinctly did install the MWAVE
	software (twice, in fact).  As a result, none of the DSP related stuff
	works on OS2.  I also installed an MWAVE DOS/Windows/OS2 upgrade I got
	from fto.pcco.ibm.com.  MWAVE continues to work very well under DOS and
	Win, but not under OS2.  If anyone has experience with getting MWAVE to
	run under OS2, I'd appreciate some tips.

I had problems with MWAVE with Warp and was told by IBM there was a fix
(which they have promised to send me).  I'll let you know what happens.

Mike