Re: Should I complain?

> I received my 755CE a few days back (wanted a CD, but you know the story).
> It's pretty nice.  When I start up the machine, there is exactly one pixel
> toward the centre of the screen that is off-colour.  I don't seem to notice
> it when Windows comes up.  The question is, is this a bug or a feature?

	Neither.

> Is it common in an active-matrix screen to have a bad pixel?

	Its a common by-product to have a couple of bad pixels in an active-
matrix screen.  Comes with the territory.  They just try to keep the exact
number of "baddies" minimized.

> Thanks,
> Eugene Fiume.

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu                |   Practice random acts  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!) |        of senseless     |
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm          |       viol...err..      |
    right, they should be yours too.)           |         kindness!       |