No Subject

Regarding dropped keys on thinkpads:

>  I had thought this was just a problem with my bad typing (I do ~70 wpm
>non-touch typing). I'm not glad to find it's a problem other people have.
>I too have the keyboard Y cable.... Anyone have this happen with a
>minidock/port replicator?

I've had problems with this ever since I got my port replicator.  I don't
remember dropping keys using the built-in keyboard, but my external keyboard
drops keys every few days (under constant use).  It can be annoying.  By the
way, I do not have a y-cable.

jake

james p blanchard     nuclear engineering and engineering physics
       **   university of wisconsin - madison   **
blanchard@engr.wisc.edu   OR   jake@nucst6.neep.wisc.edu