Adaptec PCMCIA SCSI card w/Warp

Sean,

    I am presently using the Adaptec/Trantor APA-460 PCMCIA SCSI controller
with my TP750C and OS/2 Warp.  Adaptec has a beta version of a driver for
the controller which works well but can only be added after OS/2 has already
been installed.  It will not work during boot-up so it cannot be used to
install OS/2 from CDROM.  I used my Trantor Mini-SCSI parallel port
controller to install OS/2 from CD and then added the other driver for the
APA-460 card once I got OS/2 up and running.
    Also, awhile ago I saw on the Compuserve TP Forum an open letter from a
Microsoft driver developer to the IBMmers running the forum.  It said that
he (a manager at Microsoft) was willing to get one of his employees to
develop Windows NT video driver(s) for the IBM TP if IBM would agree to take
over support of the driver later on.  He was planning on giving the software
to IBM.  Mike Anderson was going to go try to find someone at IBM to agree
to the deal.  Mike and the Microsoft guy agreed that both companies could
benefit from the deal.  I haven't been back on the forum to learn the
results but you could email Mike and find out for sure.
    Thanks for your hard work on the FAQ.  It is looking very good.  Let me
know if you need more info about anything.  Don Ramsey