Re: Trackpoint caps

I now have in my possesion about 10 of these little beasts. I have a
three year on-site service agreement for my machine, I have also
broken four trackpoint devices. When the service engineer comes in I
have asked if they could bring me a pack of caps ( they do not need
to account for them ). They have almost always been willing to do so.

I wear these caps out at a scary rate, (too much programming sitting
up in bed) so need my supply. Just thought I would let you know a
possible route for free trackpoint caps.

---------
Martin P. Smith
msmith@netcom.com