RE: IBM "promo" techniques...

> white piece of paper on the back of Judge Ito's TP that said (i think)
> IBM 340... I guess it was too hard to read the normal IBM logo in the back
  Sounds like IBM PCCo marketing is on track (at least better than OS/2's
  lame marketing with people talking about Warp in broad terms).
  I just saw an excellent thinkpad commercial where they showed various
  other brands and how their ergonomics just weren't as good as the
  Thinkpad's...it was concise and made a good point.

> hearing about the trial on TV, then again, I'm a grad student... What the
> hell am i doing watching TV???????
  Enjoy it while you can...it's gets worse after you start working 10 hour days
:-(

ken