Re: ITO: battery alert on tv!

At 01:59 PM 1/30/95 -0800, Randal Whittle wrote:
>	I noticed that in the early stages of the trial, he was using a
>white Toshiba.  Funny that he switched!

Yeah, I noticed that too, seems reasonable that the rumor of ibm giving it
to him could be true :)  Great strategy, wonder what OS he runs?  I'd like
to hear some beavis and butthead sounds come out as an error message :)
--
jesse montrose         jesse@spine.com http://www.hooked.net/people/jesse
                     I don't recycle.  I'm a consumer, damn it, I consume