Introduction

>Please introduce yourself!  Tell us what kind of machine you have,
>how it's configured (how much memory/disk, what accessories, etc.),
>and what operating system(s) you are using.  (send this to the LIST
>address -- don't just reply to this message!)

Well, being asked to introduce myself or my TP, here I go.
The system I am using is a TP750Ce with 12Megs of RAM and a 340 Meg drive.
The operating system I have installed is PC-DOS 6.3 with Windows 3.11
(not workgroups).
I have the Microsoft standard Office package loaded (word, excel, powerpoint)
along with a few other toys.  I'm using Procomm 2 for Windows as my basic comm
package and its drving a PPI 14.4 PCMCIA modem which so far has been great.

Oh ya, I support computers for a living and this tp is what I pack around with
when I'm out in the field.  I think I remember someone else saying they thought
the ThinkPads were "Sweet Machines", I have to agree.

Duane Spellecacy
spellppp@pop.corcom.com