Re: OS/2: IBM's response to slow mouse tracking speed

> After all of Scott Stratmoen's (generally unsuccessful) efforts to
> get RODENT.SYS up and running on a TP, I thought everyone might get
> a kick out of this.  Below is IBM's response to my request for an
> alternative mouse driver for use under OS/2:

I would point out that I have been running Rodent.sys for well over a
week now with no problems. The author states that the latest version of
the driver should solve the problem which I reported in my last message
on this subject (i.e. trap E when loading with the TCP/IP network
software).

When I get the latest version of the driver tested I will report on my
results.

--
Scott A. Stratmoen | strat@ast.dsd.northrop.com