Re: Cat's tongue..

In message Thu, 19 Jan 1995 14:52:14 +0800 (WAUST),
  Kevin Cheong <kcheong@iss.nus.sg>  writes:

> No such luck here in Singapore. Maybe if I just mention the part number
> without describing what it is.. Mail order from US will be absurd, costing
> US15.50++. Anyways thanks for the info and the part number. Cheers.

These things are ridiculously small for the price.  Why not get someone in
the U.S. to order for you, slip them in another envelope, and mail them to
you in Singapore?  I can't imagine three of them weighing more than a
fraction of an ounce so they'd go under the same postal rate as a letter.
Of course Singapore customs might confiscate them as some obscene sex toy.
:-)
| | John H. Kim  "God knows what she could've gotten my mother to say." |
| | jokim@mit.edu    - Bill Clinton to Newt Gingrich, on Connie Chung   |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |