Re: QUES: Tape backup or SyQuest... (NOT warp, mac, win95!)

>Firstly, has the FAQ been updated since 7/10/94?  I've lost the ftp site
>at which the faq is stored, and 7/10 is my most recent downloaded copy.

Nope.  It's in severe need of it though and I'm working on it...

>Secondly, I'm looking for external backup of some kind.  So far it looks

Just be sure you don't limit yourself to one or two operating
systems unless you know for sure that you'll stick with DOS.
---
Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111