TP755 V.34 DSP Modem for OS/2

Just spotted this on the OS/2 newsgroups.  For those lucky enough to own
the TP755 with DSP:
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 20:43:52 CST
From: Rich Chong <U41602@uicvm.uic.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc,comp.dcom.modems
Subject: V.34 for Thinkpad755 WARP!

IBM just released some dsp code for lucky folks running OS/2 on a
ThinkPad 755 (The one with the mwave dsp for sound/modem).
It lets the 755 do v.34 28.8kbps.

ftp://ftp.pcco.ibm.com/pub/mobiles/thkpdwp1.exe

IBM is still working on a non-OS/2 version of the code.
I havn't tried it, but thought some would like to know. Have fun.
                                                             rich chong
| | John H. Kim  "God knows what she could've gotten my mother to say." |
| | jokim@mit.edu    - Bill Clinton to Newt Gingrich, on Connie Chung   |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |