Re: your mail

On Fri, 13 Jan 1995 chunster@vnet.ibm.com wrote:

> Subject:IBM 540MB for sale
> Hope this works as I haven't appended to this forum yet.  I have a friend
> who is interested in selling a brand new IBM thinkpad 540 MB 750/75X hard drive
>  He has purchased an 810 MB drive and has no need for the 540 MB out of his
> new machine.  He is willing to let it go for $700.  If interested please
> contact Kevin Lambert at 313 322-3698 (USA) or at internet
>  david.johnston@aol.com

  This is a good deal if you want another drive while being able to swap
in your existing one, or wish to avoid hassling with the surgery discussed
here in the past. The bare drive contained in that 540M w/case has a
current market price of ~$550.

Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
      I am NSA of Borg: your private key will be assimilated.