Re: Archieves

   Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 02:51:14 -0600
   From: ychou@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Sean Chou)

   >Being a new subscriber to this list, I would be interested in reviewing
   >back e-mail messages.
   >
   >Are they listed/maintained somewhere. and method of obtaining.

   This is something that's been a bit of a problem here.  I do have
   nearly all the messages archived, but we haven't found a home for
   them yet.  A number of people have some stuff in the works (incl.
   me) but we have yet to produce anything.
   ---
   Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, but if it would be useful to
have an FTP site for distributing the mailing-list archives, I can
offer one.  We have plenty of disk space, a fast HP workstation, and a
high-bandwidth connection to the internet.