Re: QUES: Imigosh! A MAC!!!

In message Thu, 29 Dec 1994 18:07:16 -0500,
  kress@ctpsun.ciw.edu (Victor Kress)  writes:

> I strongly doubt that houdini vaporware will do as well as warp in
> dos/windows support, considering Apple's lack of experience, and who knows
> when that will come out.

My friend had a PowerMac and a beta of Insignia's SoftPC and SoftWindows.
I brought a bunch of DOS/Windows software over to try it out and everything
ran (granted I didn't have enough time to try to crash the system).  The
real surprise was when I loaded a copy of Wolfenstein 3D (didn't have DOOM
with me at the time).  It ran.  At 1 frame/sec, but it ran.
| | John H. Kim    "None of what you are seeing is actually happening." |
| | jokim@mit.edu        - disclaimer for TV movie 'Without Warning'    |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |