Any bare 810 drives out there?

I need more disk space. (Doesn't everybody?) I can spend about $2K and
buy the 810Meg IBM drive in an IBM plastic box. I can spend about $1.4K
and buy the 810Meg IBM drive in a Sigma Data plastic box. I'm hoping to
be able to spend <$800 and buy the 810Meg IBM drive in a cardboard box
with some postage on the outside.

Does anyone know where I can buy the 810Meg "OEM" drive either in the
Chicago or Milwaukee area or by "mail order"?

Another idea -- For a while, there was talk on this mailing list about
some people banding together to have a plastic box built. Is there any
progress on that front?

Thanks! Ron.