Re: tcp/ip

>> > Hi, I was wondering what TCP/IP software people were running on their
>>
>>      I can highly recommend Chameleon/NFS.  It is an outstanding package.
>

>Can you tell me, is this a windows based product or dos based?

Chameleon/NFS has a very nice Windows interface.

It is available for Windows, Windows for Workgroups, and Windows NT.

| Robert George            |  Army Research Laboratory              |
| robertg@assb01.arl.mil   |  AMSRL-SS-IC                           |
| Voice: (408) 656-3316    |  2800 Powder Mill Road                 |
| Fax:   (408) 656-2814    |  Adelphi, MD 20783-1197                |

A designer knows when he has achieved perfection not when there is
        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery