720, in pieces..

Anyone interested in a COMPLETELY disassembled 720?  It should work fine,
I took it apart because I was upgrading to a 755, and, er, because I spilled
coke on the keyboard and it went out.

So when I say work fine.. :)  I kinda figured I'd try to get a new keyboard
out of IBM, but I haven't had a lot of motivation, and if someone else wants
to take a crack at it, I'll sell 'em a box of pieces, cheap..

Also have 2 4meg cards and a 14.4 pcmcia modem that I'll throw in..

PS..

I have to agree with the few who've noted the excellent signal/noise ratio
on this list, IMNSHO, we're still small enough to be a little more friendly
and casual than other lists.

I also get a ton of mail, and sympathize with anyone trying to cut down on
fluff (though rudeness is never the answer).. a possible solution would be
something like CHAT: in the subject, so filters can toss them if desired.