Suspend Mode - what am I missing??

Hi,
	I expect this problem is more a product of my own stupidity
than anything else, but.....

	Is anyone else having problems with suspend (or even sleep)
under Windows??  I can get it to beep (kind of an errorish buzz) when
I hit the Fn-F4 combo, but that's about it.  I even tried booting
without my PCMCIA cards (I usually keep an Mhz modem and an IBM
Ethernet card in there....easiest way to avoid losing them!)....then I
could get it to flash its suspend light, but nothing more.

	This used to work a while back.....have there been problems?
I'm using the latest (I think) BIOS and utilities from the FTP site,
including EZplay for the PCMCIA stuff.

	Thanks in advance for any advice,

- Danny