Re: Audio drivers version 1.31

In message Tue, 06 Dec 1994 16:11:33 -0600,
  tannenba@engr.wisc.edu (Todd Tannenbaum)  writes:

>>On Tue, 6 Dec 1994, Adam Wilkinson wrote:

>>Just got off the phone with IBM, and they're going to snail mail me a
>>  copy of IBMME5.DRV. I'm trying to find out what the restrictions on
>>  distibution are. Would the list members like it posted (UUencoded) if
>>  it can be distributed?
>
> yes, yes, YES!!!  Please!

The contact at IBM that told me about the ftp.pcco.ibm.com site is Mike
(never got a last name), mlaye@vnet.ibm.com.  You probably should include
him in any questions about distribution.  If the file is on the PC BBS, it
shouldn't be a problem to put it on ftp.pcco.ibm.com since the two are
supposed to be identical, but Mike may have to handle the actual file
transfer.

Also, he seemed to be interested in how useful the ftp site was.  If it
isn't echoing the PC BBS that well, perhaps it'll improve if enough people
tell him they're using it and they want updates.
| | John H. Kim    "None of what you are seeing is actually happening." |
| | jokim@mit.edu        - disclaimer for TV movie 'Without Warning'    |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu     jokim@tuna.mit.edu does not work (yet)       |