Re: Warp and the ThinkPad video drivers 1.33

> Has anyone found a way to solve Warp's problems with monochrome screens?

Sorry, Wesley - I don't have an answer for this specific problem, but..

> IBM OS/2 support says that the problem will have to be addressed by the
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ThinkPad people.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You might give the Compu$erve Thinkpad forum a try.  I've had better
support from Mike Anderson (forum leader) than from either of the two
options mentioned above.  In my opinion, IBM has a real problem with
their technical support as regards Thinkpads and OS/2.  I too have
been stuck in the endless loop described above whereby the OS/2 people
claim it's a Thinkpad problem, and the Thinkpad people claim it's an
OS/2 problem.

Where I work there's a saying that goes "If you see a problem, you own it".
Corny as it may be, the underlying principle is one that IBM seems unable
to understand.

In any event, Mike's Compuserve ID is 72662,1116.  If the event you don't
have a Compuserve account ( I noticed the word "Prodigy" in your e-mail
address, and who can afford to subscribe to BOTH services?), I'll look
around for a solution and post if successful.  Good luck...

  Karl E. Yeanoplos		|	(kyeanopl@den.mmc.com)
  Martin Marietta Corp.		|
  P.O. Box 179/M.S. 5451	|
  Denver, CO. 80201    		|