Win95 (was: 355cs vs 755cs screen vomit?)

>I have a 755cs, and I run chicogo beta on it.  My mom just got a 355cs, and
>it has some trouble with the video.  During both the win31 standard install
>and chicago install, I've gotten screen vomit, more specifically, those
>familiar vertical colored bars that obliterate the screen.

Jesse, aside from this video problem, can you comment on your experiences
with Chicago on the ThinkPad?  Especially interested in PCMCIA device
compatibility, resolution on external monitors, and installation medium
(network CD?  big stack of floppies?).

Thanks,

Tim Vetter
Frankfurt