Re: It's a ThinkpadDestruction Device! translation:BOY!

> > If you don't already have the extended warranty on your TP, there's
> > never been a better time ;)  I had to pick up a cheapo $15 keyboard

> There's an extended warr program? The standard was 3 year. What else is
> there?

Whoops!.....my model number is showing.  I sometimes forget that the
75X's are already covered for three years.  My 360, on the other hand,
is only warranted for as long as it takes to become obselete - about
one year :(

Sorry for the confusion.

  - Karl