Re: It's a BOY!

>         Thus dawns the arrival of our first "little whittle".

Congratulations, Randal!

Just some friendly advice:

If you don't already have the extended warranty on your TP, there's
never been a better time ;)  I had to pick up a cheapo $15 keyboard
just the other day to use as a surrogate plaything for my 16 month-old.
I don't know how much longer my TP's keyboard would've survived the
abuse...

Oh, and one more thing - scrap the red rubber cover on your Trackpoint
in favor of the black one.  The red one is just WAY too appealing :)

Regards,

  Karl E. Yeanoplos		|	(kyeanopl@den.mmc.com)
  Martin Marietta Corp.		|
  P.O. Box 179/M.S. 5451	|