Re: New Overnight Easyserv o

But it can be an issue of service. I paid for a three year on site
agreement when I got my thinkpad. I am glad I did as so far I have
had the following serviced since March this year.

Two keyboards ( trackpoint failure)
One screen. It died on a flight to Philadelphia. ( repaired in my
   hotel room
One Motherboard.

I must have got a Lemon but by now I have a completely new machine
;-) :-)

The point is I NEVER waited more than 24 hours for service. If you
have not done it already I would call and get the On-site warranty
( US al least ) It covers on-site service ANYWHERE in the US. cost
was $180 I think on my 750C.

Martin P. Smith msmith@netcom.COM