Use of the list by TP3xx users

I wand to start off by sayig that I don't want to start a round of flame,
but; as I am sure is true for everyone, I am very busy and spend a lot of
time sorting and sifting though this and other lists, groups, and such.
I am concerned about the quantity of postings here about TP3xx issues.
The welcome letter does specify that this list is for TP7xx machines.

If this list is going to turn into a TPxxx list we sould acknowledge that
and then I/we can evaluate our contined involvement as such, or limited to
TP7xx issues.

Again, I DO NOT want to offend but prompt our attention to this potential
time saving option.

// hosmer@imb.net