Re: external harddrives

> btw, do I need a screen saver for my dual scan screen?

	No.  No LCD screens, active or passive, require screen savers.
Screen savers are only remotely helpful for CRT's where the phosphors could
suffer burn-in.  LCD's have no such problem.

> Sang Kim                     I want the world to know that I
> sk6k@andrew.cmu.edu          LOOOOOOOOVE Alexis Hayes, the babe from
>                              University of Denver. (wow, what a knockout!)
>
>      ***      Alexis is my Celestial Pixie Princess  :-P"""     ***

	What--this Alexis Hayes' in a Playboy "Girls of College" layout or
something?

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |  Some guy hit my fender the  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)|other day, and I said unto him|
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm         |  "Be fruitful and multiply." |
    right, they should be yours too.)          |   --but not in those words.  |