Re: Prices of New 755s

>I don't know about the newer models, but my TP750C came from
>Mexico.

Sean, thanks for telling me this, my 750C is from Japan so I had
assumed incorrectly that all TPs are from Japan.

BTW can you give me your advice on selling my 750C since you have
sucessfully sold off yours? My problem is that I live in
Singapore, there is no market here for second hand TPs, did you
sell off yours in the CompuServe Thinkpad Forum? I subscribed to
Compuserve last year but came off it this year. What sort of
prices do you think it could fetch with 4 meg ram and a 340 hard
disk? Does the buyer pay first? Would the buyer be able to obtain
EasyServ by taking over? Does buyer pay freight?

Sorry to load you with these questions, I hope you dont mind. If
I can sell if off I can look forward to buying the 755CE. Do you
have a vendor you can recommend for this because at the moment
prices here are more than what obtains in the US.

Regards
Wilson

     |   ____   ,__o  | Internet: wilsony@singnet.com.sg |
     |       (*)/'(*) | Singapore    Fax: (65)225-0032   |