Re: TP Design (was: Why no third party...)

>  I'll take the dirt catcher over the old smooth 720 anyday. That slick
>surface was hard to keep a grip on. My 750 _never_ tries to slide out of my
>hand.

Never thought of that.  I have to agree with you now...

>>  - wrist-rest (everyone else has one, how hard can it be?)
>  I'll do without in return for the smaller size.

There need not be a larger size.  Observe all the space between the
keyboard and the screen.  All they have to do is shift the keyboard
toward the screen.  That's how all the other manufacturers do it...
---
Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111