Re: Disks for 75x's

> >finances), I think it would be best if one of the "old-timers" of the
> >list--someone we can presumably trust with the $--took the money
> >and made the batch order.
> >
> >	Or perhaps we can just convince Sigma Data that members of the
> >ThinkPad list could mention the list and recieve the group order
> >discount?  That would be much better!
>
> Well, I think the second idea would be ideal.  I'd volunteer but
> since I won't be ordering a hard drive, the task may be better
> suited to you Randal, since you're a long-time member of this
> list and you're also planning to get a hard-drive.
> ---
> Sean Chou / schou@uiuc.edu / CompuServe 73672,2111

	Whoa there!  I said I'd *like* to get a hard drive--that doesn't
mean I *can*.  Frankly, I'd go ahead and go into debt to get it (what's
another $1,000 on my credit card, right?), but I have a baby being
born in December and I don't think my wife would appreciate it, what with
all the new expenses we'll have to bear.

	So *sigh*--I'd like to, but I simply can't right now--at least
not until I have a better handle on things and settle in.  Right now there's
too much that is unexpected and I don't want to get caught with my financial
pants down...

Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu         |  Some guy hit my fender the  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)|other day, and I said unto him|
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm         |  "Be fruitful and multiply." |
    right, they should be yours too.)          |   --but not in those words.  |