Re: Disks for 75x's

> martin> I also called and got the same info. The availability of 540
> martin> is next week, for the 810 is about 2 weeks.
>
> martin> Is there any way we can organize a group purchase ?
>
> I too am interested in this. (I think that makes three of us now.) The
> price break is better for the 540MB drives ($200 dollar savings
> vs. $100).  My preference is still for the 810MB drive, but I'd be
> happy with any of the options.  Are other folks interested in this?
> Anyone feel like taking control and managing the order?
>
> -Brad.

	Certainly not meaning to offend anyone, but if I were to
purchase a drive in this manner (and I'd like to--just not sure of the
finances), I think it would be best if one of the "old-timers" of the
list--someone we can presumably trust with the $--took the money
and made the batch order.

	Or perhaps we can just convince Sigma Data that members of the
ThinkPad list could mention the list and recieve the group order
discount?  That would be much better!

Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu         |  Some guy hit my fender the  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)|other day, and I said unto him|
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm         |  "Be fruitful and multiply." |
    right, they should be yours too.)          |   --but not in those words.  |