Help with using 755 w/SCSI

I'm trying to get the Thinkpad 750 to work with the internal
SCSI device (I ordered and got the special SCSI cable from IBM PC
Direct).  I can't find the diskette that has FDSDA.EXE, the SCSI
diagnostics utility.  Where is it?  I can't find it on the optionis
diskette.
Thanks!
P.S.  Has anyone got a Thinkpad with a ACE FlashRam card?  Can
you send me your config.sys?  Thanks!
--
| Roleigh Martin, Rt. MN06-6130     Opinions are mine not UHC   |
| UHC, Advanced Technology          AT&T/vmail:  (612) 945-6529 |