sytps113.exe

>>>Well, at least the 360 can be reactivated from suspend while PCMCIA-ethernet
>>>card is active and transformator was plugged in. In 1.12 this didt work
>>>(unless you had susspended the machine while running on battery).

>>I know several people that will be happy to hear this!
>>Have you tried a modem?
>>--
>>Scott A. Stratmoen | strat@ast.dsd.northrop.com
>>                   | (708) 259-9600 (ex 24762)

>I take my words back. When I wrote the message reporting that the 1.13 fixes
>my suspend probleem I really thought it did, and I had worked with it a couple
>of days, thinking it was OK. Now it DON't work any more. I've must have done
>something different that time,(mayby suspended while running on a battery).
>I'm sorry about any false hope I've raised in 360 users.

	1.13 hasn't fixed anything relative to system lockup when
accessing PCMCIA devices after return from suspend/hibernation (at
least not on the TP360).  I was hopeful after reading the above
comments, but the problem persists.  When is IBM going to get around
to fixing this??

   - Karl Yeanoplos
     Denver, CO.