does anybody have more info on upcoming ThinkPads?

does anybody have a list of the anticipated specs for the new Thinkpads,
especially the dual scan color models. memory, disk space, price and
availability are of especial interest to me.

Any predictions on whether the present 755 will be available at a reduced price
after the new models are released? What has happened in the past with IBM model
switchovers?

I'm constrainted to IBM or COMPAQ and have $3500 to spend, so am keen to grab
one of the new models when they come out. I need to spend around $700 over
budget right now to get what I need.

Thanks ! Simon
/// Simon Maufe                          ||| MAUFE@TWEETY.DIGSYS.COM          //
/// Daugerty Systems                     ||| 314-432-8200 office              //
/// St Louis                             ||| 314-257-8018 home                //
///                                      ||| 314-694-3207 client office       //
/// All opinions and thoughts are mine and not those of my employer or client /