Re: ibm750

Thanks for the answer.  I'm forwarding this to the TP750 mailing list
since a couple folks are really mad at IBM that their $3000 machine has
a 16450.  It makes sense if it's a 486SL limitation.

--
John H. Kim              | (This space to be filled when I think of
jokim@jarthur.cs.hmc.edu | something clever to use as a disclaimer)