Fw: IBM FTP Site for 750 BIOS/Util disks

I got this message in response to my queries about an ftp site:
------------------------------
From: mlaye@VNET.IBM.COM
Fri, 15 Jul 94 11:27:42 EDT
To: jokim
Subject: IBM FTP Site for 750 BIOS/Util disks

John,

     A note was passed to me from Michael Graff concerning an IBM sponosored
FTP site for Thinkpad utility disks and BIOS updates.  I've spoken to one
of the people in charge of Electronic Support Strategy here in the HelpCenter
in Raleigh, NC.  He told me that we are in the process of building an FTP
server which should mirror closely the files on our PC Company BBS (919)
517-0001.  His target for having the server on-line is within the next
month.

     We don't have the address of the site yet, when it becomes available
I will forward it to you at this ID.  If you have any questions, you can
respond to me at MLAYE@VNET.IBM.COM, or (919) 517-0909.

Mike

IBM RTP, 3039 Cornwallis Road, Building 203/FF105, RTP, NC, 27709.
MLAYE@VNET.IBM.COM  (MLAYE)RALVM8  (919) 517-0909  Fax (919) 517-1229
John H. Kim        jokim@jarthur.cs.hmc.edu        This message sent by NUPop
"There are so many microwave units outside the building, if you threw
a turkey up in the air it would be cooked before it hit the ground."
- L.A. city Councilwoman Jackie Goldberg, on the number of TV-remote
trucks, which send signals on microwave, outside the courthouse where
the Simpson hearing was held