No Subject

Hi all,

I just read thru the most updated TPFAQ. And stupid me
just found out that there is a reset button in my TP750C.
So, I just tried it right away. But I guess it doesn't
work quit well! Here's the symtom:

1. When the button is depressed, it seems the machine is off.

2. When the machine is battery powered and button is released,
   nothing happened. The machine does not reset.

3. When the machine is AC powered and button is released, the
   two rightmost lights and battery light flashed once and went
   off.

I tried hitting the button couple of times with different speeds
but got the same thing. Anyone out there could tell the reason??

I am not sure if I am using the most updated BIOS. I just know
the my utility disk is version 1.20. Could this be the cause?

-Tony