Re: could someone please email me the disks for the 750c?

In message Wed, 6 Jul 1994 18:55:13 -0700 (PDT),
  Randal Whittle <whittle@chaph.usc.edu>  writes:

>>  writing campaign?  Or maybe we can set up an unauthorized ftp site and
>> when  someone at IBM complains we can route our protests through him?
>
> 	Bingo.  Just do it--screw IBM.  If they complain, then at least
> you know who to talk to in order to get it done right.

How about this.  Somebody gets the latest diskettes.  Announce on this
mailing list that they will upload it to some site like ftp-os2.cdrom.com
in two days time.  That should give everyone time to get ready.  Two days
later it gets uploaded and everyone ftps it before it can be purged.

If we are caught, I will disavow any knowledge of our activities... :)
--
John H. Kim              | "Just try telling the IRS you don't feel like
jokim@jarthur.cs.hmc.edu | 'contributing' this year come April" - Bob Dole