Re: could someone please email me the disks for the 750c?

> Please???  My modem keeps losing carrier long dist. to IBM for some weird
> reason...  Thanks....
>

> (the new sys bios, util, video, and audio)  thanks...

	If that's going to be done, would anyone object to simply posting
the encoded files on the list?  That might make a *lot* people besides our
friend at Harvard happy, and save them the trouble & expense...

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher