IBM ThinkPad 755Cs, 170MB for Sale in L.A. Times!

	NOTE:  I am not selling this machine, but I saw it this morning
in the L.A. Times Classified section and I figure there is probably a
bunch of people on this list who would *love* to get this little baby--it
looks like a hell of a deal.  Heck--if it were only an Active-Matrix Screen,
I would have bought it!  So here goes:

	(Copied from the Ad in the Classified section of the L.A. Times:)

	"IBM ThinkPad 755Cs, 50Mhz, 170MB, in original box, never used.
Paid $3985, sell for $2685 OBO.  pp 310-288-3501 or 310-508-5458."

	Now folks--I have no idea who this guy is and I do not endorse
it in any way.  It just seemed like a *really* good deal and I thought there
were a number of people on this list who would like a shot at it.

	Good luck--and if anyone calls this guy or snags this item, post it
to the list and let us know!

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher