Re: CD-ROM drives for TP750C and OS/2

> If you know of a PCMCIA to SCSI option for OS/2 please speek up.  I have
> been looking for such an animal and keep hitting brick walls.
>
> 					     Stephen Hosmer
>                                              shosmer@netcom.com

	Ummm....Duhhhh...(I forgot the problem was getting it to work
with OS/2!!!)

	I'll try not to rip on you OS/2 types, but sometimes I can't help
it...

	THIS is what you get for being on the "cutting edge" as it were.
Namely, little or no driver support.  If its as crippling as it appears,
I don't understand why people stay so loyal to OS/2.

	I've tried it in 3 different incarnations (versions 1.3, 2.0, 2.1)
and every time gave up on it for precisely the same reason you can't find
a PCMCIA to SCSI or parallel to SCSI solution--no driver support.

	All that fancy multitasking doesn't do a lot of good when one
can't even get drivers to run their devices...

		...okay, I'll shut up now.  :)

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@chaph.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher