TP755 -TP750 differences

----- Begin Included Message -----

      As far as I know, the following are some differences between
      TP750 and TP755:

      1. You have two choices of CPUs, DX2/50 or DX4/75. The DX2/50
	 model can be upgraded to DX4/75!
      2. Build in integrated microphone
      3. Memory expandable to 36MB
      4. Local bus video
      5. Preload software:
	 . PC DOS 6.3
	 . MS Windows 3.1
	 . FaxWorks 3.0 for Windows
	 . American On-line
	 . Lotus organizer
	 . CC:Mail
	 . OAG FlightDisk
	 . Prodigy
	 . TP755 demos (42 MB)!!!
      6. The system startup can be set by PCMCIA:-)
      7. The diskette drive is provided with 1.44MB or 2.88BM.
	 (Be ware! I got the 1.44MB model, because I didn't know that in
	  advance:-(....)
      8. Hard disk can be upgraded to 810MB

   -yc

----- End Included Message -----

We are on the waiting list for the 755C and would like to run Solaris unix on
it.  We've talked to Solaris and they told us that Solaris 2.4 runs on the
750, but they don't have a 755 yet either, so they can't tell us that it will
run on the 755.  They said that the key is whether there are any different
on board divices on the 755.  Does anyone know if any of these differences
would involve on onboard device?  Are there any other differences that could
cause us trouble running Solaris?

Thanks,
    Carol