No Subject

>From andy Wed Jun 08 15:44:50 EDT 1994 remote from spencer.salem.ge.com
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 94 15:44:50 EDT
From: andy@spencer.salem.ge.com (Andy Spencer)
To:   TP750@CS.UTK.EDU
Subject: Anyone using UNIX w/ TP750 & PCMCIA ?

Boy have I had trouble using my TP750.  Unfortunately I'm not using Linux
or BSD versions of UNIX so I suspect I'm kind of off on my own.  We're using
LynxOS, a real-time variant (mutant).  I've been trying to piece together
a user mode program to initialize the Megahertz PCMCIA modem but haven't
had much success.  I've roughly followed the BSD version by Bdale Garbee
but when I get to the point where the card is reset it locks up the box.
All I really wanted to do is run an initialization program to setup the
card so that is would act like a normal COM2 (tty) device.

If anyone has had some experiences (good/bad/indifferent) with UNIX and
the TP please drop me a line.

Thanks.
--                                       GGGG    EEEEE  DDDD    SSSS
      Andy Spencer                     G        E      D   D  S
   andy@spencer.salem.ge.com          G  GGG   EEE    D   D   SSSS
   (703) 387-7361 (Voice)            G    G   E      D   D       S
   (703) 387-8651 (Fax)              GGGGG   EEEEE  DDDD    SSSS
GE Drive Systems     1501 Roanoke Blvd / Rm  287       Salem, VA  24153