PC DOS 6.3

All-
	Is there anyone out there who recently switched from PC DOS 6.1 to
PC DOS 6.3, and can tell me what the differences are aside from the
RAMBOOST upgrade? I was mulling it over in the store today, and it really
didn't seem to apply for the most part because:

		I'm currently not using PCMCIA Cards
		I use Stacker, not SSTOR
		I Don't do regular backups, or schedule.

So what are the advantages? Does anyone know? I know the multi-boot
feature of ramboost is the key reason for me to switch, but aside from
that, do anyone know why?
0

  Darren Patrick McCabe   "Hal"  |  Mail:   Halinatr@gwis.circ.gwu.edu