surge protection

Hi- I have a TP750 mono, which I carry just about everywhere.
I have a surge protector, but I don't know enough about
them to know if it is any good or not. I'll list the specs
below, please let me know if I'm o.k. or if I should go buy
something better.
Also, does anyone know of a single (or double, as long as it
is small) throughput protector that _also_ has a phone jack?
All the ones I have seen have at least six regular plugs, and
are too big to fit in my case....

My current surge protector:
Max surge: 2500 amps
Max volts: 6000
Clamping ratio: 1:2:1
clamping volts: 130
Max clamping volts: 340
10 nanosecond (10x10_-9_) clamp response time
max surge dissapation 32 joules
   10x1000 microsecond surge
(one time, self-restoring 20 joules)

Is it sufficient?