Re: 32 mbytes of memory for the 750

> Good news!  It appears that the 750 will support a 32 mbyte card!  I just
> received a 16 mbyte card from Kingston. Inside the box is a letter and parts
> list which includes a 32 mbyte part:
>
>         Kingston P/N            IBM P/N         Description
>
>         KTM-750/32              A1987A          32MB Memory Upgrade Module
>
> The letter specifically says that the memory is for the 750/750C and that
> system memory can be expanded to a max of 36MB.

	Great!  Now all of you who are going to dump your 16MB modules to go
buy a 32MB module, let us know--I'm interested in buying your 16MB module! ;)

-----
Randy Whittle    whittle@scf.usc.edu
University of Southern California School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!)
 - Motorcycle nut, HP 48GX & 100LX user, & lover of fine chocolate...
 "It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!" -Calvin
 "Consensus is the negation of leadership." - Margaret Thatcher