EasyPlay, IBM Ethernet Adapters,and ODI Has anyone gotten this threesome to work together? I'd used

ODI on my IBM Ethernet card with the Phoenix drivers....no sweat.
Except, of course, for the (conventional) memory utilization, which
prevented Xware from running atop PC/TCP on the ether card.

	When I switched to Easy Play, the memory looked much better.
But I can't get the ODI stuff to load...pcmdmcs complains with

Startup Error: A Node Address is required to complete startup.

Any thoughts or ideas??

Thanx,
	Danny Padwa
	padwad@psd.gs.com

PS>  Forgot to mention....750C, 12MB, Dos 6.1, Win 3.1, EasyPlay calls
itself version 1.01